Working closely with the VFX Supervisor, the Nuke Artist displays a high proficiency in varied skills across the field of compositing.
As a seasoned VFX professional working on feature films, commercials or tv-series the artist is able to help break down complex VFX shot work for workflow/schedules and support mentoring/training of others.
Ability to execute a broad range of 2D VFX tasks in Nuke. Must be able to work under the guidance of a VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy. Strong sense of compositions, light, and color.
Qualification & skills
- At least 5+ years live action photoreal visual effects experience
- Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks
- Basic knowledge in 3D
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team.
- Basic understanding of Python scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of Nuke Studio is not required but a plus
If this sounds like something for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in english.
This position is a permanent full-time position, following a 6 month probationary period.