CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
The Coordinator will work in close cooperation with producers, supervisors, and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered on budget, schedule, and meet the creative goals set up for the project. Ensure that the Shotgun task assignments and statuses are kept up to date. Help producers generate schedules, collating client notes/feedback, managing deliveries and deliverables, and any other support as required.
• A good understanding of CGI, VFX and a general knowledge of the post-production process.
• Any previous 3D or Nuke experience is helpful.
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists, and producers.
• Strong problem-solving skills are required.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of shotgun is helpful and considered a plus.
• Self-driven and a great team player
Send the application with a personal letter, CV and references to [email protected]
Write the position you are applying to in the subject field (VFX Coordinator).
The duties and responsibilities outlined in these postings should not be considered as all-inclusive. Additional functions or requirements may be assigned by management as deemed appropriate.
Swiss International AB
Office phone: +46 (0)8 558 030 50
Tjärhovsgatan 21A, 116 28 Stockholm, Sweden