We are now looking for a VFX Coordinator to join our team at Swiss.
- Review session notes; taking, tracking, and delivering to artists.
- Keeping track of each artist task list, and monitoring their progress.
- Uploading and downloading of delivery and turnovers to the client.
- Checking delivery packages to ensure the content is correct.
- Creating progress reports to producers, supervisors and clients.
- Organise meetings and review sessions.
- Verify the shot list database, keeping it up to date with changes, version numbers and statuses.
- Look out for and troubleshoot scheduling issues with artist’s tasks and workload.
- Monitor / maintain a calm work environment.
Qualification & skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills, which an emphasis on note taking and tracking.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of film and visual effects workflows, file formats and terminology.
- Knowledge of Ftrack.
- Willing to work within a team.
- Client relations.
- If this opportunity sounds like something for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in English explaining why you want to work at Swiss.
- This is a permanent position, following a 6 month probationary period.