We are now looking for a VFX Producer to join our team at Swiss.
The VFX Producer is required to manage all aspects of a project from liaising with the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the visual effects team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality. The Producer will also liaise with the client and manage this relationship.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling and planning in collaboration with VFX Supervisor and Facility Resource Manager to create an effective approach to the visual effects work.
- Monitor pre- and post-production processes day to day in order to ensure accurate completion of all the details to the client’s satisfaction.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Resolve any problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Ensure all facility departments are aware of the production’s requirements, for example disk space, licenses and rendering.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Production/operational environments: VFX knowledge essential.
- We expect you to have +3 years of experience at a VFX studio, or similar, working as a junior producer.
- Product owner experience, leading a small/medium sized team.
- Experience coordinating 2-3 projects in parallel.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment.
- Proficient user of resources management tools and Excel.
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a concern for quality.
If this opportunity sounds like something for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in English explaining why you want to work at Swiss, and we will get back to you once we have reviewed your application.
We are actively recruiting for this role and will do interviews on a regular basis.