3D-Generalist / Technical Lighter
Swiss is looking for a superstar 3D-Generalist / Technical Lighter to join our team full-time.
As a generalist / lighter at Swiss, your work is a mix of lighting, asset work, animation and compositing, among other things.
The person we are looking for is a superstar artist, with a higher technical knowledge base and skill set, that we can rely on for more senior tasks.
We are a very relaxed company, with lots of humor, and good team spirit. The work is flexible, challenging, and never gets boring.
Qualification & skills
- Mid or senior artist with at least 2 years of experience.
- Highly skilled in modeling, lookdev, texturing and lighting.
- Skills in Houdini rigging, animation and FX is a bonus.
- Experience working in Houdini, Maya, Substance and Nuke.
- Experience working with Ftrack or similar.
- Having a fantastic eye for what looks good or not.
- A talent for composition, color theory and light.
- Good at listening and taking feedback.
- Able to produce quick results even under stressful moments.
- Able to solve problems and think up new solutions.
- Self-going and creative.
If this sounds like something for you, please submit your resume and introduction letter in english.
This position is a permanent full-time position, following a 6 month probationary period.